20% OFF shipping at congressosbrafh.com on orders over $79 + up to 10% OFF products
congressosbrafh.com
home > Billy Ice II Toddler Winter Boots Size:8 plusher dual gusset tongue Color:Californa > Billy Ice II Toddler Winter Boots Size:8 plusher dual gusset tongue Color:Californa
download picture
Billy Ice II Toddler Winter Boots Size:8 plusher dual gusset tongue Color:Californa plusher dual gusset tongue The ‘Goat is back for round 6 Exceptional Warmth: Insulated inner fabric ensures superior comfort in extreme cold Easy Access Design: Short wrap around zipper allows the boot to open fully for effortless on and off
Shopping security

Shopping security

Each payment you make on thelockerguy is secured with strict SSL encryption and PCI DSS data protection protocols

Billy Ice II Toddler Winter Boots Size:8 plusher dual gusset tongue Color:Californa

Item no : 64691526234
sold recently : Login >>
US$ 109.99
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 Learn more
Min. order: 1piece

Shipping Estimate
USA
  • USA
  • CAN

Ships within 48 hours · Estimated delivery Oct 18 - Oct 23

Enjoy 20% off shipping

US$ 109.99

1-11

US$ 98.99

12-35

US$ 76.99

36-59

US$ 65.99

60+

US$40

Get now

Sign up to your membership to get coupons up to

15%

Get now

Opportunity to enjoy order discount up to 15% off

Please add the products
Shipping Notes
  • Free Standard Shipping on $100+ Orders to the USA.
  • Except Preorder products are shipped in 48 hours.
  • Delivery to the USA:
  1. Standard Shipping : 3-10 business days
  • If time is of the essence, please consider selecting expedited delivery for faster service.
Exchange/Return Notes
  • We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
  • Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
  • To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
  • Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy

Frequently Asked Questions for Billy Ice II Toddler Winter Boots Size:8 plusher dual gusset tongue Color:Californa

What should I check if I want to withdraw a cancellation request?

Avoid sending simultaneous cancellation and reinstatement instructions through unrelated channels. Retain the final decision even if reinstatement is not possible.

What should I clarify if I need more time to decide on an offer?

Do not assume requesting more time creates an extension. Explain the specific unanswered question affecting your decision if helpful.

What should I clarify before asking to separate parts of an order?

Do not confuse separating an order with canceling one component. Do not assume a request has taken effect without acknowledgment.

You may also like

recommand products