20% OFF shipping at congressosbrafh.com on orders over $79 + up to 10% OFF products
congressosbrafh.com
home > Timberland Womens Kinsley 6-Inch Waterproof Boots TB0A25C4-001 Black SIZE:10 Protection Rating - Level 1: > Timberland Womens Kinsley 6-Inch Waterproof Boots TB0A25C4-001 Black SIZE:10 Protection Rating - Level 1:
download picture
Timberland Womens Kinsley 6 Inch Waterproof Boots TB0A25C4 001 Black SIZE:10 Protection Rating Level 1: Protection Rating Level 1: Chilly – Ultra light and minimal Breathable Product Details: Upper made with waterproof premium Timberland leather
Shopping security

Shopping security

Each payment you make on thelockerguy is secured with strict SSL encryption and PCI DSS data protection protocols

Timberland Womens Kinsley 6-Inch Waterproof Boots TB0A25C4-001 Black SIZE:10 Protection Rating - Level 1:

Item no : 48830171720
sold recently : Login >>
US$ 111.00
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $27.75 Learn more
Min. order: 1piece

Shipping Estimate
USA
  • USA
  • CAN

Ships within 48 hours · Estimated delivery Oct 16 - Oct 21

Enjoy 20% off shipping

US$ 111.00

1-11

US$ 99.90

12-35

US$ 77.70

36-59

US$ 66.60

60+

US$40

Get now

Sign up to your membership to get coupons up to

15%

Get now

Opportunity to enjoy order discount up to 15% off

Please add the products
Shipping Notes
  • Free Standard Shipping on $100+ Orders to the USA.
  • Except Preorder products are shipped in 48 hours.
  • Delivery to the USA:
  1. Standard Shipping : 3-10 business days
  • If time is of the essence, please consider selecting expedited delivery for faster service.
Exchange/Return Notes
  • We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
  • Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
  • To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
  • Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy

Frequently Asked Questions for Timberland Womens Kinsley 6-Inch Waterproof Boots TB0A25C4-001 Black SIZE:10 Protection Rating - Level 1:

What should I check if I want to withdraw a cancellation request?

Avoid sending simultaneous cancellation and reinstatement instructions through unrelated channels. Retain the final decision even if reinstatement is not possible.

What should I clarify if I need more time to decide on an offer?

Do not assume requesting more time creates an extension. Explain the specific unanswered question affecting your decision if helpful.

What should I clarify before asking to separate parts of an order?

Do not confuse separating an order with canceling one component. Do not assume a request has taken effect without acknowledgment.

You may also like

recommand products