20% OFF shipping at congressosbrafh.com on orders over $79 + up to 10% OFF products
congressosbrafh.com
home > 18K White Gold Emerald and Pave Diamond Shank Ring siblings 18k yellow gold ring from > 18K White Gold Emerald and Pave Diamond Shank Ring siblings 18k yellow gold ring from
download picture
18K White Gold Emerald and Pave Diamond Shank Ring siblings 18k yellow gold ring from 18k yellow gold ring from the Flame collection by Fernando Jorge Bracelet: Rubber strap with TUDOR “T fit” clasp 18k white gold ring featuring an emerald cut emerald stone with pave diamonds covering the shank of the ring
Shopping security

Shopping security

Each payment you make on thelockerguy is secured with strict SSL encryption and PCI DSS data protection protocols

18K White Gold Emerald and Pave Diamond Shank Ring siblings 18k yellow gold ring from

Item no : 26475461771
sold recently : Login >>
US$ 3962.50
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $990.62 Learn more
Min. order: 1piece

Shipping Estimate
USA
  • USA
  • CAN

Ships within 48 hours · Estimated delivery Oct 14 - Oct 19

Enjoy 20% off shipping

US$ 3962.50

1-11

US$ 3566.25

12-35

US$ 2773.75

36-59

US$ 2377.50

60+

US$40

Get now

Sign up to your membership to get coupons up to

15%

Get now

Opportunity to enjoy order discount up to 15% off

Please add the products
Shipping Notes
  • Free Standard Shipping on $100+ Orders to the USA.
  • Except Preorder products are shipped in 48 hours.
  • Delivery to the USA:
  1. Standard Shipping : 3-10 business days
  • If time is of the essence, please consider selecting expedited delivery for faster service.
Exchange/Return Notes
  • We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
  • Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
  • To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
  • Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy

Frequently Asked Questions for 18K White Gold Emerald and Pave Diamond Shank Ring siblings 18k yellow gold ring from

What should I check if I want to withdraw a cancellation request?

Avoid sending simultaneous cancellation and reinstatement instructions through unrelated channels. Retain the final decision even if reinstatement is not possible.

What should I clarify if I need more time to decide on an offer?

Do not assume requesting more time creates an extension. Explain the specific unanswered question affecting your decision if helpful.

What should I clarify before asking to separate parts of an order?

Do not confuse separating an order with canceling one component. Do not assume a request has taken effect without acknowledgment.

You may also like

recommand products