20% OFF shipping at congressosbrafh.com on orders over $79 + up to 10% OFF products
congressosbrafh.com
home > [11] Visvim 11AW Serra Boots Leather/Denim Size XS COLOR White CONDITION 10/10 SIZE > [11] Visvim 11AW Serra Boots Leather/Denim Size XS COLOR White CONDITION 10/10 SIZE
download picture
[11] Visvim 11AW Serra Boots Leather Denim Size XS COLOR White CONDITION 10 10 SIZE COLOR White CONDITION 10 10 SIZE XL NOTES New unused 2 NOTES Great condition ) will be shown in the pics and or mentioned in the 'notes' section **Condition ranks are subjective
Shopping security

Shopping security

Each payment you make on thelockerguy is secured with strict SSL encryption and PCI DSS data protection protocols

[11] Visvim 11AW Serra Boots Leather/Denim Size XS COLOR White CONDITION 10/10 SIZE

Item no : 21087656964
sold recently : Login >>
US$ 149.50
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $37.38 Learn more
Min. order: 1piece

Shipping Estimate
USA
  • USA
  • CAN

Ships within 48 hours · Estimated delivery Oct 14 - Oct 19

Enjoy 20% off shipping

US$ 149.50

1-11

US$ 134.55

12-35

US$ 104.65

36-59

US$ 89.70

60+

US$40

Get now

Sign up to your membership to get coupons up to

15%

Get now

Opportunity to enjoy order discount up to 15% off

Please add the products
Shipping Notes
  • Free Standard Shipping on $100+ Orders to the USA.
  • Except Preorder products are shipped in 48 hours.
  • Delivery to the USA:
  1. Standard Shipping : 3-10 business days
  • If time is of the essence, please consider selecting expedited delivery for faster service.
Exchange/Return Notes
  • We offer a 30-day return/exchange service after receiving.
  • Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
  • To process your return/exchange, please contact us at [email protected]
  • Please click here for more details>>> Return & Exchange Policy

Frequently Asked Questions for [11] Visvim 11AW Serra Boots Leather/Denim Size XS COLOR White CONDITION 10/10 SIZE

What should I check if I want to withdraw a cancellation request?

Avoid sending simultaneous cancellation and reinstatement instructions through unrelated channels. Retain the final decision even if reinstatement is not possible.

What should I clarify if I need more time to decide on an offer?

Do not assume requesting more time creates an extension. Explain the specific unanswered question affecting your decision if helpful.

What should I clarify before asking to separate parts of an order?

Do not confuse separating an order with canceling one component. Do not assume a request has taken effect without acknowledgment.

You may also like

recommand products